How do I change or reset my password? (HR)
Quick Links In This Article
❗ Note: Our Mednefits HR portal works best with the Google Chrome browser. If you are unable to reset your password on a browser other than Google Chrome, please try again using Google Chrome.
Changing Administrator Password
You can change your company's administrator password from the HR portal:
- Click the Account tab.
- Click the Edit button in the Account section.
- A dialog box will appear, prompting you to enter your current administrator password and your new password.
Resetting Administrator Password
If you have forgotten your administrator password, you can reset the administrator password by following the steps below:
- Click on the Forgot password? button.
- You will be prompted to enter an email address. Do not enter the email address of the company administrator. The email address you should enter is the Mednefits company login email — most likely, it is [your company name]@mednefits.com.
- If you are not sure of the login ID, search for an email from Mednefits titled "MEDNEFITS WELCOME PACK (FOR COMPANY)": this email will contain your company login ID.
- Click on Reset Password. A password reset link will be sent to the email address we have on file for your company's contact person.